Last modified September 21, 2022
Freedom! Family Alabama LLC, dba Freedom Games (the “Company”) or our corporate affiliates own, license, and/or operate games and other software (individually a “Game”, and collectively the “Games”) and the following websites (individually a “Site”, and collectively the “Sites”). The Company, or a corporate affiliate, is responsible for data collected in connection with each particular Game or Site.
What information we collect and why
We collect personal information in order to provide and improve our products and services. This information includes:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to the Sites or Games.
- Automatically-collected information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of the Sites or Games. This may include information gathered from your device for the purpose of preventing cheating or other unauthorized activity in Games. We also use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Sites or Games.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as information relating to authentication or purchase information from platforms that interact with the Games or Sites.
If you publicly disclose information about yourself on any Site or Game, such content may not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
How we use or share your information
We may use the information we collect to help us provide, improve, and promote the Games and Sites. These purposes include:
- Providing and improving the Games and Sites;
- Facilitating purchases;
- Communicating with you (for example, via email);
- Conducting data analytics;
- Complying with our legal obligations; and
- Engaging in interest-based advertising;
- Security, moderation, anti-cheat, and anti-fraud activities.
We may share some of the information we collect to help operate, improve, and support the Games and Sites. Examples include sharing:
- with console or platform partners and game developers;
- as part of the Games or Sites (for example, with other users through chat or profile features);
- with service providers that operate on our behalf to help support the Games or Sites;
- as permitted or required law or to protect you, us, or others (for example, in response to court order or subpoena, as part of an investigation of fraud or other illegal activity, or violation of our terms or policies, or if necessary to protect others from death or serious harm to body or property);
- with our corporate affiliates;
- in connection with certain types of corporate transactions (like in the event of a restructuring or the sale of all or a significant part of our business);
- with your consent.
We may also share information that does not identify you with third parties, including aggregate or de-identified information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites due to dependencies of functionality.
Our use of third party analytics provider and interest-based advertising
We may host advertising on some Sites or Games, as well as embed advertising technologies from third parties. In addition to the tracking technologies we place, other companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit the Sites or use the Games. This includes companies we’ve engaged to provide services on our behalf (like website analytics), as well as third parties that deliver content or offers (like ads from ad networks) contained on the Sites. We may receive reports from these companies on an individual or aggregate basis.
For information accessed via YouTube API Services, you can revoke any Site’s access to this information via the Google security settings page when signed into your relevant Google account.
We use physical, technical, and organizational security safeguards to help protect your private information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. As written above, when using Google Sign-In or similar SSO technology during account creation and to authenticate you, we do not store nor control your password or password security. If you don’t utilize SSO and create a username and password on our Sites, we will encrypt your password.
However, please note that no server, communications network, or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. The Sites are no exception. We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through the Sites and make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse.
It’s up to you whether you’d like to share private information with us; if you do, you’re acknowledging and agreeing that you’re doing so at your own risk.
Information is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes set out above (or as otherwise communicated to you); after that point, data may be kept only for statistical purposes. Note that accounts that violate the Company’s Terms of Service or are inactive for at least six months may be purged. At any time, you may delete most of the data you provided when signed into a Site.
If you are under 13 years of age, you may not use or access any Site, Game, or other Company services in any manner. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under the age of 13.
Contacting us or reporting a privacy violation
If you would like to contact us regarding any concerns of, or if there is a violation or possible violation of this policy, please contact our support team at https://support.freedom.gg/hc/en-us or [email protected]. All communications shall be treated as confidential and will be addressed promptly.
Updates and Revisions